I actually finished this project several days ago, but I had so much other stuff going on I didn’t have time to sit down to write a post until now.
This piece was originally supposed to be for an accent pillow. I found the pattern in a vintage pattern book circa 1915 – The Priscilla Filet Crochet Book No. 2 in fact. The pattern called for size 300 thread which I had no clue about so, I used what I had. The piece is now 47 inches wide by 55 inches tall. I am selling it on Etsy too –
If the above link doesn’t work, please let me know. So far, it’s working.
That’s it for now folks, more to come, so see you on the flipside. Enjoy and don’t forget your towel and sonic screwdriver!