Today was my only day off this week which meant trying to pack a bunch of things I wanted/needed to do into this one day.
One of those things I wanted/needed to do was work on Crimson Knight’s manuscript formatting so I could get it rereleased by Kindle Direct Publishing. I was working with the site’s book creator program last week, and I had a lot of issues with it when it came to the formatting part.
I decided to use Scrivener to create a new manuscript using only the sizing and formatting required by the program for Kindle. I got this Scrivener program years ago for free for participating in NaNoWriMo, and I’ve been quick to update it every chance I get. It’s a user friendly program. 🙂 I have copied and pasted from my original digital manuscript to the Scrivener program and now, I’m just tweaking things so it all looks uniform. Once I get it looking like I want it to, I’ll use the program from KDP to create printable version of Crimson Knight. I am hoping this time, things go a lot easier and faster so I can move on to getting an audio book version started.
That’s all I have for this week. I would’ve done more on the manuscript, but I did have other things I had to do as well. I’ll work on it again on my next day off, and I’ll let you know how things go.
See you on the flipside and don’t forget your towel and screwdriver!