Dollhouse Project: Exterior – Fail

I used paper towels adapting a technique I saw on several YouTube videos only I was experimenting with the technique. It didn’t work all that well….

This was done with sheets of paper towel, mod podge and white acrylic paint. There was a lot of bubbling, and the seams weren’t really covered much at all.

I have learned several things with this attempt, a main one being not to forget to cover All of the paper towel with mod podge before painting. That’s why there’s bubbles I’m pretty sure.

It was a fail, but it wasn’t an epic one so, I’m okay with it. I’ll take it down and on my next day off, I’ll tear up paper towels into much much smaller pieces and make sure it’s ALL covered in mod podge before I paint.

If anyone has any other tips or tricks or suggestions, comments feel free to leave them below. I’ll happily consider all of it as long as it’s constructive and respectable.

See you on the flipside and don’t forget your towel and sonic screwdriver!!

2 thoughts on “Dollhouse Project: Exterior – Fail

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.