I just finished the small project I was making for my co-worker, Brenda. It was originally a kit from Dimensions:
The saying is cute, but I wanted it for its flowers. Brenda is a snarky woman who is also fun and inspiring so, I took one of the sayings she utters the most(especially at work where she tends the cash office), and I substituted it.
I took the picture at an angle, all the sides are actually even, 🙂
I found the poop image on a clip art site and used the grid. It had a face, but I took that off because it wouldn’t have worked in this situation. I also winged the writing because I couldn’t find an alphabet I really wanted to use.
So that’s my FFO. Here’s the first of my two new starts, and both of them are smalls.
This is going to be a lot of beading! The fabric is 28 ct, but it doesn’t say what else on the package. I’m guessing it’s an even weave which is something I’ve never stitched on before.
This is all I have done right now. I had more, but I had to frog it all because my count was off. It’s a challenge getting the count correct!
This is my second small start:
This is being worked on 16 ct white Aida. I’m modifying a free mini biscornu pattern so it fits my idea better. I’m using some of the fabric I cut off the MSAL I’m working on, and the mini biscornus fit nicely across the width of it.
I’m doing this for Mad Morti and since she’s goth, I’ll be adding skulls to the square on the left and little bats on the one on the right. I will if I can find small enough patterns for them 🙂 I’m confident I will.
That’s it for this week. I’m still working on the frame for the MSAL, and I’ll share it and the block for this month when I get it done. I’m also still working on Land Baby, but it has taken a back seat to the others right now.
See you on the flipside and don’t forget your towel and sonic screwdriver!!