I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe holiday season including ringing in the new year!! I was too busy with work and family to do any posting until today so I’m a bit late to bring in the new year with you. However, better a little late than never at all – right??
Let me begin by saying I am so very grateful for each and every one of you who read these posts of mine. I don’t mind if you don’t comment or anything, I’m still going to write regardless. Would I like more interaction? Of course, but I’m not going to push things. I will eventually write something you’ll want to respond to, and I’ll be happy to respond back. To those of you who do respond to certain posts, I thank you most warmly. I enjoy the feedback and the interaction with all of you.
So what’s in store for the new year? I think we all have lists of things we want to do, see, make, visit etc. I don’t have a travel list, but I do have a To Do and To Make list. In fact, I’ve already begun several, and I hope you’ll follow along on my journey through this year as I show off what I’m doing, discuss things I’m interested in and so much more.
- Mystery Sampler Stitch-A-Long called Changing Seasons by Fox and Rabbit(formerly Linen and Threads) – I had to order the Aida cloth because none of my local sources carry them that large. I have also joined the Facebook group for this project, and I’ll post the link when I discuss the project further with you on Saturday.
- The Land Baby by John Collier – I have seen this pattern for sale on Etsy and Ebay both. The Link I’m sharing is from a free site with the charts and thread list. I saved them as images and am going to use my Paint program to help me mark off what I’m doing.
- Crocheted Baby Blanket for a Co-worker – she’s due in March, and I offered to make her a blanket. I think every newborn should be gifted with a handmade blanket.
- Health Potion Twitch Stream Prop inspired by Dungeons and Dragons, the game – my son streams on Twitch, and I have an empty brandy bottle he wants me to turn into a “Health Potion” as a prop for his stream. It should be fun to make.
- Frederick the Literate puzzle – this is going to be a challenge, and it’s not exactly like the cross stitch project of the same name so that’s good. 🙂
I have a great deal more planned including the ongoing project called Golden Knave. I’ll keep you in the loop on all my projects, and I hope you will all share with me the projects you all have planned for this year as well.
See you on the flipside and don’t forget your towel and sonic screwdriver!!!